But if you've tried these options and they are not suitable for your skin type, here is a quick and efficient solution for your blackheads with ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
Natural Blackhead Remover Mask
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons corn flour (or oat flour)
1. Beat the egg white lightly and add 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
2. Spread evenly on your face.
3. Let the mask dry out and take it off gently with a wet towel.
4. Rinse your face with cold water.
If you want to treat just a few blackheads on your face you can rub the area energetically with some lemon juice. The lemon treatment will be even more efficient after a steam bath, when your pores have opened by the heat.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this treatment is only meant as a guideline and in no way replaces the advice or treatment provided by your medical practitioner. It is always good to seek the advice of your physician, homeopath, naturopath, or herbalist for professional advice in any matter related to your health. This article is for information purposes only.